Monday, November 1, 2010

Photoshop Manipulation- Tightrope

For my computer applications class, we had to create a "believable but unreal" image in photoshop using a photo of ourselves plus stock photos.  I really should have worked on it longer, but I got lazy and figured it was good enough.  I figured that since this wasn't going to be used for a portfolio or anything, I might as well leave it where it is.

Here is my final project.  It is a combination of 10 images.  Can you see all ten (including background)?

2 comments:

  1. you should be aware that those classmates of yours have access to your bloggggg. thats kind of pretentious and disrespectfulllll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. Actually, I think mine just got done earlier than every body else's, and I saw theirs at an earlier stage. I wish I had worked mine a bit more.

    ReplyDelete